Field Service Engineer for EMEA region
Do you aspire to work in a High Tech environment and do you have several years of experience in a field service position? Berson & Hanovia are looking for a Field Service Engineer for the EMEA region, operating from our office in Nuenen (NL) or Slough (UK).
Berson & Hanovia design and produce UVC disinfection systems for Industrial applications in Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Leisure and Fish Farming, and for Municipal applications involving drinking water, wastewater and water reuse. We have developed a deep understanding of the Industrial and Municipal sectors, which enabled our organization to create the most optimized UV applications for each specific market segment.
At Berson & Hanovia we believe our customers are entitled to the best possible service and that is why We UVCare…! To be able to give this level of care to our customers and to expand our technical tea, we are looking for:
Field Service Engineer Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA Region)
- Servicing and Commissioning of Berson and Hanovia products
- Making customers aware of maintenance contracts and training capabilities
- On-site Technical training when required
- To complete detailed service and commissioning reports
- To ensure installed equipment meets health and safety requirements
- To communicate with the relevant department to escalate technical issues and to follow the customer complainants procedure.
- You will be based from home and will be required to service, commission and undertake repairs of our installed base throughout the EMEA region (mainly within Western Europe). Also working in the office with the Service team will be part of the job.
- For you to be successful, you will need to be dynamic and resourceful with experience in field service of both electrical and electro-mechanical systems and controls in a manufacturing or process environment.
- Electrical / electronics certification and a full clean driving licence is required.
- Previous experience of PLC’s and water treatment processes would be useful.
- You have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Communication in English, in both speaking as writing is a must.
- Speaking Dutch and /or German is much appreciated.
- You live in the south of the UK or in the Eindhoven area in The Netherlands.
What do we offer
- Independent, varied and challenging role.
- An informal, but professional and international working atmosphere.
- Market-based employment conditions.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile, please send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding this job offer, please contact Simon Luce on telephone number: +44 (0) 1753 515325 or email: email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this advert is not appreciated.